Sous-vide wateroven Wartmann WM-1601 SV (28 liter)
Sous-vide water oven Wartmann WM-1601 SV (28 liters)
The trusted quality of Wartmann! With the very popular Wartmann WM-1507 SV sous-vide stick , Wartmann has proven to stand for excellent quality and reliability. And now there is also a sous-vide water oven with a capacity of no less than 28 liters and a high power of 2000W! This sous-vide bath quickly heats up and does not turn its hand around for the heavy work.
Particularly suitable for professional Sous-vide use, but for those who have the space, this Sous-Vide machine will also serve very well in the kitchen of demanding home users and hobby chefs.
Features Wartmann WM-1601 SV (28 liters)
- High quality sous-vide water oven with circulation
- Maximum capacity: 28 liters
- Temperature setting: 5 ° to 99 °C
- Time setting 0 € “99 hours
- Temperature display: 0.1 degrees
- Temperature variation: +/- 0.5 °C
- Metal housing with lid
- Water pump for better circulation of your sous-vide bath
- Equipped with handy drain tap for drainage
- Consistent temperature throughout the water
- Low water level detection
- Protection against drying out
- Long cooking time is possible (up to 99 hours)
- Adjustable in Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Retention of the last set values
- Digital display of settings, temperature and time
What is sous vide cooking?
Read our extensive article here: https://www.sousvidekenner.nl/blog/informatie/sous-vide-koken/
Sous-vide (French for "under vacuum") means that vacuum-packed food is heated for a longer period of time by means of steam or in a water bath at a relatively low, constant and exact temperature (approx. 0.1 °C). By heating the food below boiling point, it slowly but surely cooks through, for example, meat remains perfectly tender and all juices, and therefore flavors, are preserved. In short, always evenly cooked and maximum taste, and super easy to use. Sous-vide is really for everyone!
Stunning friends with perfectly finished meat?
The Hendi crème brûlée burner - refillable is ideal for an optimal finish of meat after sous-vide preparation. Forget that frying pan! With a temperature of up to 1300ºC you can sear your sous-vide prepared meat product in no time and you get a beautifully wafer-thin crispy brown layer ( maillard reaction ) without further cooking the meat. Fast, simple and professional!
Do you have a question about the Sous-vide water oven Wartmann WM-1601 SV (28 liters)
|085 301 2306
|Chat with an employee (bottom right of each screen)
No reviews found
No reviews found