Ziva bio vacuümzakken reliëf 20x30cm
- Biodegradable / compostable: no more plastic waste, so better for the environment
- Suitable for waste processing via green GFT container according to OK Compost Industrial (EN 13432) certificate. Note: Not suitable for home composting.
- Special ribbed pattern (relief) on the inside promotes air movement, puts less strain on your vacuum machine and promotes a deeper vacuum.
- Optimized for sous-vide temperatures up to 99°C
- Suitable for use in the freezer down to -25° (unlimited duration).
- Suitable for all types and brands of vacuum sealers / vacuum machines / vacuum packaging machines.
- High temperature resistance, so you can cook sous vide at higher temperatures without any worries
- Safer for your health, and tasteless and odorless
- Completely free of BPAs (bisphenol A), lead or phthalate
- Suitable for use in microwave oven
- Dimensions (width x length) : 200 x 300 mm (20x30cm)
- Thickness: 113µm (0.13mm)
- Pack quantity: 50 pieces
Universally suitable for all brands
The vacuum bags are suitable for all brands of vacuum sealers, eg foodsaver, solis, caso, princess, seal-a-meal, rommelsbacher, lava, etc. The bag has a closed sealing edge on three sides and is open on one narrow side.
Optimally suited for sous-vide and food preparation
These high-quality, extra food-safe embossed vacuum packaging bags from Ziva have been specially developed for the sous-vide cooking process up to 99°C for up to 99 hours.
Foods can be kept up to 5x longer
Suitable for long-term storage of food and other products without preservatives. The bags are completely transparent on one side and on the other side there is an internal microstructure, which allows air to escape from the bag, but no odors and flavors can enter. As a result, products are fresh up to 5x longer.
Super strong, tear-resistant, extra strong seal
These embossed vacuum bags are extra strong and tear-resistant with a thickness of no less than 113 µm. The vacuum packaging bags are suitable for unlimited duration in the freezer (up to -20°). Tested and certified to the highest European standards. These biodegradable and compostable vacuum cooking bags are free of BPA (Bisphenol A), food safe and do not emit any odor or taste, even at high temperatures. With Ziva vacuum cooking bags you don't have to worry: we guarantee the top quality of these bags and your satisfaction! Not happy, money back.
- Biologisch / composteerbaar
No reviews found
No reviews found