Hendi Japanese style knife Sashimi 24cm
- Koud- en warmroken
Hendi Knife Sashimi 24cm
Exclusive limited edition knife with traditional wooden handle, made of high quality stainless steel.
A sashimi knife, also called yanagiba, is a long Japanese kitchen knife used for cutting sashimi. A Yanagiba is recognizable by the long blade with which you cut through a piece of meat or fish in one go. This prevents the "sawing" so that you do not get a zigzag partoon on your fish. This is a real must-have for sushi lovers.
- High-quality series of forged knives.
- Made of stainless steel alloy X50CrMoV15
- Produced in 50 artisanal production steps.
- Traditional wooden handle.
- Each knife is individually packed in a beautiful PET blister.
- Limited edition, exclusively for Hendi.
- Thickness: 4mm
- Blade length: 240mm
- Blade length: 370mm
No reviews found