Caso VC 100 vacuum machine
Versatile Caso VC 100 vacuum machine with marinade chamber and hose
The Caso VC 100 vacuum packing machine removes 90% of the air (vacuuming) from your foil or bag and then seals it airtight. This preserves all the flavors and smells of the ingredients. In addition, your food stays fresh for up to 8 times longer without preservatives, making it a perfect fit for a healthy lifestyle.
The intuitive touch operation of the Caso VC 100 vacuum machine makes it possible to vacuum and seal separately, or both in a fully automatic cycle. Press the lid until you hear a click on both sides. You can now release the lid and start the automatic vacuuming program. Very easy!
Ideal for vacuuming marinated products
The removable vacuum chamber protects against accidental suction of moisture into the pump, which can damage it; therefore this machine is ideal for moist products or products with marinade and moisture in the bag. Note: too much moisture can still damage the machine. Always freeze the product with a vacuum bag, and therefore always briefly before vacuuming.
Suitable for vacuum boxes and wine stoppers
This versatile vacuum machine also comes with a hose that you can connect to the special connection on the top. This makes it possible to use certain accessories such as vacuum storage boxes and vacuum bottle caps .
Features of the Caso VC 100 vacuum machine
- Fully automatic vacuum system for vacuuming food
- Pump output (atmospheric): 12 liters per minute
- Natural preservation - without preservatives
- Ideal for meat, fish, vegetables and fruit
- Max. 30 cm reel roll for any length of foil
- Removable vacuum chamber
- Vacuum control with stop button, perfect for delicate products
- Electronic temperature control of the weld seam
- Expandable with universal lid for vacuum boxes
- Includes 10 professional vacuum bags
- Including vacuum hose for use of vacuum accessories , eg vacuum box and wine stoppers.
- Power: 120 watts
- Voltage: 230 V, 50 Hz (CE, GS)
- Warranty: 2 years
- Recommended accessories:
What is sous vide cooking?
Read our extensive article here: https://www.sousvidekenner.nl/blog/informatie/sous-vide-koken/
Sous-vide (French for "under vacuum") means that vacuum-packed food is heated for a longer period of time by means of steam or in a water bath at a relatively low, constant and exact temperature (approx. 0.1 °C). By heating the food below boiling point, it slowly but surely cooks through, for example, meat remains perfectly tender and all juices, and therefore flavors, are preserved. In short, always evenly cooked and maximum taste, and super easy to use. Sous-vide is really for everyone!
- External vacuum machine
No reviews found