Houtsnippers Mesquite voor rookoven 1000 ml
Wood chips for hot smoking
Use these chips in a smoker or smoking pan if you want to smoke hot dishes. (40 °C to 110 °C)
- Cherry: Soft sweet fruity smoke. Especially suitable for poultry, but great for any kind of meat.
- Hickory: The Hickory smoke moth gives a deep intense barbecue flavor. Very sweet, heavy bacon flavor. This strong aroma works well with pork, ribs, ham, poultry, and beef. (Heavy smoke flavor, use in moderation.)
- Oak: Oak is most commonly used for smoking and gives off a very smoky aroma that is excellent for red meat, game and pork. It is also perfect for sausages or, in combination with the cherry wood moth, for smoking turkey. Good for smoking any kind of food. Mild smoke with little aftertaste, oak is the most versatile to use.
- Mesquite: Strong earthy taste and a very popular type of wood in the USA. Sweeter and more delicate than hickory. Especially suitable for richer meats such as steak, duck or lamb.
- Apple: Apple 's sweet fruity smoke goes perfectly with poultry or ham, and its sweet taste makes it ideal as an addition to desserts and fruit cocktails. It is the strongest smoke aroma of fruit trees.
- Bourbon: This Bourbon Soaked Oak, or Bourbon soaked oak wood moth, gives off a rich aroma that pairs well with ribs, beef and other red meats.
- Beech: A mild, commonly used type of wood similar to oak. Suitable for anything you want to smoke, both meat and fish.
No reviews found
Do you have any question regarding this product?
|Contact us during office hours on +31 85 301 2306|
|Ask our helpdesk or e-mail .|