Ziva vacuum cooking bags 9-layer smooth 25x35cm 80µm 120 °C (100 pieces)
Ziva vacuum cooking bags smooth 25x35cm (100 pieces)
These high-quality vacuum cooking bags from Ziva have been specially developed for (demanding) professional use and are suitable for temperatures between -20 ° (freezer, unlimited duration) and 120 °C (max 2 hours, or maximum 4 hours at 100 °C). These vacuum bags have been tested and certified according to the highest European standards. These vacuum cooking bags are free of BPA (Bisphenol A), food safe and do not give off any odor or taste, even at high temperatures.
These vacuum packaging bags are extra strong and tear-resistant, with no less than 9 layers (where almost all other vacuum bags have only 7 layers).
In addition, these vacuum cooking bags contain metallocene which makes them a better seal during sealing, even under the harshest conditions (salt, grease, vinegar, etc). With Ziva vacuum cooking bags you don't have to worry. We guarantee the top quality of these bags!
Only suitable for vacuum chamber machines!
These smooth vacuum bags are only suitable for (professional) vacuum chamber machines. Do not buy these bags if you have an external vacuum machine for home use. Such machines clamp the bag between the lid so that the air cannot escape without a relief on the inside. Do you have such a machine? View our embossed vacuum bags here .
Features of Ziva vacuum cooking bags
- Dimensions (width x length): 25 x 35 cm
- Packing quantity: 100 pcs
- Do not contain BPAs (bisphenol A)
- Suitable for higher temperatures up to 120 °C (max 2 hours).
- Thickness 80µm with no less than 9 layers: PA / TIE / PE / PE / TIE / PA / TIE / PE / PE
- Contains metallocene for extra strong seals under the most difficult conditions, such as salt, vinegar and fats.
- Inner layer of Polyethylene is suitable for contact with food.
- Multiple layers of Polyamide (Nylon) for extra strength and airtightness.
- Suitable for use in the freezer down to -20 ° (unlimited duration).
- Suitable for professional vacuum chamber packaging machines .
- Note: not suitable for external vacuum machines ! Buy vacuum bags with relief for this .
- Cooking bags (up to 120 ℃)
- Smooth vacuum bags (professional)
No reviews found