Siphon XS 140x300mm low-germ cooking bags (100 pieces)
Siphon XS 140x300mm low-germ cooking bags (100 pieces). Note: only suitable for vacuum chamber machines
Features Siphon B bags
Tube bags are co-extruded in 3 layers at very high temperatures in one production process. Hevel only produces the 3-layer version for vacuum bags. This gives less leakage. The bags are cut to size from this tubular film and sealed with one bottom seal. If you hold the bag up to the light, you will see vertical extrusion stripes.
- No de-lamination.
- Only 1 seal.
- Less chance of folds.
- The bags are flexible and have more stretch, which means less leakage with sharp products.
- The pockets are clear.
- The inside is really made germ-free by means of an Absolute filter. (No empty slogan, laboratory reports are available.
- The bags are produced "HACCP controlled".
- The raw materials used are of a very good, consistent quality.
- Co-extruding and making bags on the most modern, computer-controlled high-tech production lines.
- Cooking bags (up to 120 ℃)
No reviews found
Do you have any question regarding this product?
|Contact us during office hours on +31 85 301 2306|
|Ask our helpdesk or e-mail .|