Hendi Japanse stijl mes Nakiri 18cm
Hendi Knife Nakiri 18cm
Exclusive limited edition knife with a beautiful wooden handle.
The nakiri knife is a traditional Japanese vegetable knife and can be recognized by the rectangular blade. The tip of the knife is slightly rounded so that you can also cut perfect strips of vegetables from an angle. The nakiri is a must for anyone who wants to cut fruit and vegetables as finely as possible, because of the thin blade you can cut very precisely and finely. Due to the straight blade, these knives cannot make a rolling movement like with a santoku, but it is really a cleaver.
- High-quality series of forged knives.
- Made of stainless steel alloy X50CrMoV15
- Produced in 50 artisanal production steps.
- Traditional wooden handle.
- Each knife is individually packed in a beautiful PET blister.
- Limited edition, exclusively for Hendi.
- Thickness: 4mm
- Blade length: 180mm
- Blade length: 325mm
No reviews found