Ziva houtmot Hickory 450ml
Ziva smoking wood chips Hickory 450ml
Smoke the dishes in front of your customers or friends for an unforgettable dining experience!
Smoking wood chips is a fine sawdust that is used in combination with a smoking device. It is used for cold smoking (and is less suitable for hot smoking) where the temperature in the smoker does not exceed 25°.
The wood chips are chemical free and specially made for use with cold smokers, such as the Ziva Smoking Gun. The wood moth is perfect for smoking as it smolders slowly and a little bit goes a long way.
Ziva cold smoking wood chips is available in the following flavours:
- Apple: The sweet fruity smoke of apple goes perfectly with poultry or ham, the sweet taste also makes it ideal as an addition to desserts and fruit cocktails. It is the strongest smoke aroma of fruit trees.
- Hickory: Besides oak the most popular smoking wood, it is used for many types of meat. Very sweet, heavy bacon flavor. This strong flavor works well with pork, ribs, ham, poultry, and beef. The Hickory smoke moth gives a deep intense barbecue flavor that lends itself well to pork such as attorney or spareribs and poultry. Heavy smoke flavor, use sparingly.
- Pear: A mild wood, similar to apple but even sweeter. Great for pork, sausages, fish and seafood.
- Cherry: Cherry wood gives a slightly sweet, fruity smoke flavour that is great for poultry, game birds and pork.
- Peach: Peach wood infuses a sweet, fruity flavor that's similar to other fruit wood, great when grilling pork, poultry and small game birds.
- Oak：Oak has a medium smoky flavor that is stronger than apple and cherry, but lighter than hickory and mesquite. It's great by itself, but works well blended with apple, cherry or hickory woods.
No reviews found
No reviews found