Ziva Large sous-vide water container 18 liter (Polycarbonate) + lid (PP) with recess for sous vide sticks
- Transparent polycarbonate and lid for a quiet, safe and energy-efficient sous-vide water bath (max. 110°C).
- Ziva lids are specially tailored for Ziva sous-vide reservoirs (choose the right size)
- The recess is tailor-made for the Ziva Sense sous-vide stick , but therefore also suitable for all "round" sous-vide sticks, such as the Wartmann 1507 , Anova Nano , Anova Precision Cooker Wi-Fi sous-vide stick 1000W and Anova Precision Cooker Pro sous vide stick 1800W
- Lightweight plastic stays cool to the touch
- Cutout optimized for sous vide: prevents water vapor from being forced into housing.
- Max. volume: 18 liters
- Height: 320mm
- Dimensions: 290 x 325 mm
- Material sous-vide water tank: polycarbonate (PC)
- Material sous-vide lid: polypropylene (PP)
- Odor and taste free
- Dishwasher safe
- Temperature resistance cold-vide water tank (PC): -40° to 110°C
High-quality sous-vide water container with lid for the real connoisseur!
Sous-vide in a (soup) pan, bucket, cool box storage box is fun for beginners. When you are ready for the real work and want to impress your guests, a clear transparent Gastronom sous-vide water bowl is for you.
These high-quality professional Gastronorm sous-vide containers are made of transparent polycarbonate, which makes them particularly scratch and wear-resistant. Ideal for storing your sous-vide equipment and a beautiful view in your kitchen. The lid has a recess suitable for almost all sous-vide sticks.
A lid helps reduce noise and water vapor. Ziva lids are specially tailored for Ziva sous-vide reservoirs (choose the correct size).
With this lid you avoid losing a lot of water in the sous-vide water bath and having to refill it continuously. A perfectly fitting lid for our Ziva Large 18 liter reservoir with a recess that is suitable for all sous vide sticks with a round heating tube up to around 65mm. By using a lid, less steam will escape, so you don't have to refill water as often and your water bath stays at the right temperature.
Due to the high temperature resistance of 110°C, these sous-vide trays are ideal for sous-vide and do not soften at higher temperatures. This makes them more reliable and safer to use (especially with children). Please note that these sous-vide trays do get warm/hot on the outside.