Wartmann insulating balls 20mm (200 pieces)
- Aanbevolen door Kenners!
Note: these are 20mm balls. Various parties wrongly claim that these balls have a diameter of 25mm!
These insulating balls strongly reduce evaporation and heat loss when you use a sous-vide circulator in a sous-vide water bath reservoir without a lid. We strongly recommend the use of these sous-vide insulating balls (also called floating balls) when cooking without an insulated or closed container. When the entire surface of the reservoir is covered with these balls, heat loss and evaporation are greatly reduced. In addition, the effects of odors and light are also minimized. This number of sous-vide insulation balls is enough for approx. 30 x 30 cm or GN 1/2 GN containers.
Perfect for the following sous vide reservoirs:
- Sous-vide water bath reservoir 8 liters GN1 / 3 polycarbonate
- Sous-vide water bath reservoir 12 liter GN1 / 2 polycarbonate
Number of packs of insulation balls required
- 2x for Sous-vide water bath reservoir 21 liters GN1 / 1 polycarbonate
- 2x for Sous-vide water bath reservoir 28 liters GN1 / 1 polycarbonate
- 4x for Sous-vide water bath reservoir 43 liters GN2 / 1 polycarbonate
- 4x for Sous-vide water bath reservoir 58 liters GN2 / 1 polycarbonate
Features of our sous-vide insulation balls 20mm (200 pieces)
- Food safe
- Diameter: 20 mm (25 mm)
- Material: Polypropylene (PP)
- Including net to store the balls
- Work much better than any lid by preventing contact between water and air.
- greatly reduced heat loss up to 90%
- greatly reduced evaporation
- improve the temperature accuracy
- Greatly increase the energy efficiency of sous-vide circulators / sous-vide sticks
No reviews found