Sous-vide stick iVide Plus Junior (1500W
- Very accurate (0.07 °C) professional sous-vide machine with high power (1500W).
- Heats up to 50 liters of water in a water bath at least 16.5cm deep.
- Powerful circulation for consistent results.
- Protection against dry running and overheating.
- Automatic keep warm function after cooking program.
- IPX7: waterproof to a depth of 1 meter.
- HACCP: Memory temperature and time of the last 10 preparations.
- Multilingual mobile app: Wi-Fi control of multiple devices at the same time.
- A handy handle and carrying case make it easy to carry.
The iVide Plus Jnr. is our second water proof device for the commercial kitchen, certified to IPX7. Under the IPX7 designation, the iVide Plus Jnr. Sous Vide cooker will be able to withstand immersion in water up to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes. This means should an accident happen, and the device is splashed or submerged it will not cause damage, but prolonged exposure - such as placing in a dishwasher - would be harmful.
Not only is the iVide Plus Jnr. water proof it also comes complete with our iVide App (Available now on iOS and Android). The iVide App includes features such:
- Precise temperature control from anywhere
- A collection of over 600 recipes
- Our Sous Vide Calculator: Weâ€™ve done all the testing and research for you, which means no more scouring the internet for information.
- Recipe Memory: Store your own times and temperatures
- Cook history: For greater HACCP control store your last cook 10 times and temperatures
- Multi device cooking: Control Several cookers from one app.
- Notifications to confirm when the water is at temperature, and the food is cooked. Cook time complete, donâ€™t worry the app will keep the food at the optimum temperature for holding.
The iVide Plus Jnr. Sous Vide Cooker and its App were built and designed from scratch to work together, and weâ€™re just as dedicated to the quality of our products as we are to the food you make with them.
A 1.5KW heating element means faster heating times, so time spent waiting for the cooking vessel to reach temperature is minimal. This professional model has been designed so that you just clamp the unit to the side of any suitable stainless/polycarbonate container/kitchen vessel up to 50 litres capacity, and you have an instant temperature-controlled Sous Vide water bath, with a working temperature of 5°C to 99°C, and accuracy of 0.07°C. The stirred technology ensures no hot or cold spots. Its space saving design allows for quick storage .
No reviews found