Ziva XL Sous Vide Water Container / Reservoir polycarbonate (28 liters)
- Volume capacity: 28 liters
- Transparent polycarbonate with a lid for a quiet and energy-efficient sous vide water container / reservoir.
- Suitable for lids with cut-out for sous vide sticks (up to diameter 65 mm) (not included).
- Temperature resistant from -40 ° to 110 ° C.
- Height: 200 mm or 320 mm.
- Dimensions: 325 x 265 mm (GN 1/2).
- Material: polycarbonate (PC).
- Odour / taste free.
- Suitable for dishwashers.
High-quality sous vide water container / reservoir for the true expert!
Sous vide in a (soup) pan, bucket, cool box storage box is fun for beginners. If you are ready for the real thing and want to impress your guests, then a clear transparent Gastronorm sous vide water container / reservoir is for you. These high quality professional Gastronorm sous vide containers / reservoirs are made of transparent polycarbonate, and therefore extremely scratch / wear resistant. Ideal for storing your sous-vide equipments and being a beautiful view in your kitchen.
Due to the high temperature resistance of 110 ° C, these sous vide containers / reservoirs are ideal for sous vide and do not soften at higher temperatures. This makes them more reliable and safer to use (especially with children). Please note that these sous vide containers / reservoirs become hot on the outside.
Separation racks for optimum circulation
Also tired of floating bags and struggling to keep them well separated? With our stainless steel sous vide speparation racks you keep your vacuumed portions simple and better separated. This improves the circulation and heat distribution of the water container because there is always space between the bags. The luxurious sous vide racks even keep the bags under water when they want to float.
Lid for 12-liter sous-vide water container (reservior)
With a sous vide water container (reservoir) lid you prevent loss of water from your sous vide water container (reservoir) and you do not have to always top up. Ideal for longer recipes. In combination with our sous vide insulation balls, water loss due to evaporation is almost completely prevented.
Features and specifications
- Material: polycarbonate (PC)
- Odour / taste free
- Suitable for dishwashers.
- Temperature resistant from -40 ° to 110 ° C
Volumn and dimensions
|Volumn||Portions (max)||Height(mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
|7 liters||± 3||200||176||325|
|12 liters||± 5||200||265||325|
|18 liters||± 8||320||290||300|
|28 liters||± 15||200||530||325|
|56 liters||± 30||200||530||650|
Sous vide insulation balls: up to 90% less water / energy loss
One package of 200 pieces of Sousvidekenner sous vide insulation balls is enough to cover an area of approximately 0.2 m2. This is roughly the area of a GN1 / 2 sous vide container (reservoir). Below you will find an overview of the number of packages you need per type of container (reservoir).
- 2x for Sous vide water container / reservoir 28 liters GN1/1 polycarbonate
- 4x for Sous vide water container / reservoir 56 liters GN2/1 polycarbonate
No posts found