Not 100% satisfied? Together we will solve it!
At Kenners you can rely on knowledge and expert support. Do you have questions or doubts about your product, or do you want to return it? Please contact us directly for expert advice or try our Online Helpdesk where you can easily find relevant answers and information.
Returning is no problem at Kenners and of course we like to work as flexible as possible to satisfy you. Read more below about the rights, obligations and rules for withdrawal (return) and warranty (replacement or repair). You can register your revocation or repair by sending us an email or via this return notification form (always state your order number).
Table of contents
- Use our knowledge and experience!
- Return your product up to 14 days after receipt
- Conditions for full credit of returns
- Reimbursement of the shipping costs
- Free products also return
- How do I register my return or repair?
- Received a defective item?
- How do you send a package to Kenners?
- Avoid unnecessary delays and costs
- Warranty period and out-of-warranty repairs
- Inspection of your return
- Reflection period and any costs
- Depreciation of product value
- Activated & registered products
- Arrange the shipment yourself?
Use our knowledge and experience!
We have the knowledge and experience to help you make the right choice before you order and we hope you make use of it. We usually respond most extensively via email within 24 hours (with links to relevant information and products). We usually answer telephone calls immediately or we always call back as soon as possible. You can also quickly find many solutions yourself in our Online Helpdesk.
Return your product up to 14 days after receipt
Have you made the wrong choice or are you not satisfied with your purchase? You can register your revocation or repair up to 14 days after receipt by sending us an e-mail or via this return notification form (always state your order number).
Conditions for full credit of returns
- The article has no damage or traces of use.
- The article is original, complete, clean and (reasonably) unused.
- The packaging is complete, original and undamaged, as far as reasonably possible.
- Business customers are not eligible for withdrawal, but are eligible for cancellation of deposit orders (unless otherwise agreed)..
Reimbursement of the shipping costs
- You will receive the full purchase amount of your order, including the € 4.95 shipping costs (if it applies) , if your withdrawal has been received within 14 days of receipt and has been returned complete, undamaged and clean within 14 days after our confirmation.
- We do not reimburse the shipping costs of your cancellation (return from you to us).
- We reimburse all shipping costs for warranty cases within 6 months.
- Afterwards we reimburse the shipping costs for warranty cases after 6 months
- We do not reimburse the shipping costs of repairs after 2 years (unless the reasonable life of the product sold is longer).
Watch this interesting video from the NOS about "our delivery state and the pressure of unlimited returns"
Also return free products (gifts)
We regularly give free extras with products or orders. If you want to cancel an order, these free products must also be returned, otherwise the sale price will be deducted from the credit.
How do I register my return or repair?
Have you ordered with a Kenners account?
Log in to your profile and go to My orders, click on the order number of the order you want to return and then click on "Return product". Note: this does not work if you register an account afterwards.
Everything goes faster with a Kenners account!
Registering an account with Kenners has the following advantages:
- From now on, you can arrange your orders and returns faster in all our shops.
- Have faster and more efficient access to our customer service.
- Always access to all your order details and invoices.
Received a defective item?
Despite all our concerns, it is impossible to prevent us from occasionally supplying a defective product, but we always resolve that immediately. If you find immediately after delivery that a product is not (fully) working properly, it is best to contact us directly via our online Kenners Helpdesk.. You may already find the answer yourself in the Helpdesk and if not, one of our experts will contact you as soon as possible to assess the defect together. If it is indeed a defect that we cannot solve, we will replace the product as soon as possible (and sometimes immediately) free of charge.
How do you send a package to Kenners?
- Tell us you want to return a product. We will send you an e-mail with a case number.
- Check whether the products are damage-free, clean and complete.
- Pack the products in a sturdy shipping box (do not use the product box *)
- Print and include our packing slip in the shipping box (do not put it in the product box **)
- Fill any empty space in the shipping box with newspapers or cloths
- Print and stick the shipping label clearly visible on the package.
- Tip: do not stick tape over the barcode to avoid sorting errors during transport.
- Hand in the package free of charge at a service point of a carrier near you.
.* This can directly lead to damage to the product box that could reasonably have been prevented.
** A missing packing slip can lead to significant delays. Never put it in the product box, but in the shipping box.
Avoid unnecessary delays and costs
Returning to Kenners is usually quick and free if you follow our instructions:
- Important: do not put our packing slip / invoice in the product box, but in the shipping box
- Do not write or stick anything on the product packaging (this counts as damage).
- Provide a clear description of the complaint (not mandatory for exchanges, but useful for repairs).
- Do not stick tape over the barcode and make sure it is clearly visible.
Warranty period and out-of-warranty repairs
Kenners stands for high-quality products, but if something breaks, we offer a quick and adequate solution. The legal guarantee applies to all our products, unless the supplier's guarantee is more advantageous for the consumer (for example a longer guarantee or better conditions). A legal guarantee means that a product is or must do what the consumer can reasonably expect from it. We also offer help if a product does not work properly immediately after receipt. Contact us and we will offer you a suitable solution.
Return shipment inspection
Every return request is subject to inspection and approval. If you have gone further than was necessary in assessing the purchase to determine its nature, characteristics and operation, you are liable for any depreciation that has arisen as a result. We may then deduct this depreciation from the amount to be refunded.
Reflection period and any costs
You have the right to cancel your order up to 14 (calendar) days after receipt without giving any reason. After contacting us and using our case number you can return the products to us. After receipt and inspection, we will let you know as soon as possible what the follow-up will be, but if your return meets the conditions (see below), the full purchase amount and the shipping costs will be credited within 14 days after cancellation. We will refund you with the same payment method that you used to perform the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. If you use your right of withdrawal, the product with all accessories and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging will be returned to the entrepreneur within 14 days after registration of the return. With a return you will receive the full order amount including any shipping costs credited within 14 days after we have been informed. However, we may wait with a refund until we have received the purchase back or until you have shown that you have sent it. Kenners bv reserves the right to deduct loss of value and any costs due to damage from the order amount..
The Right of Withdrawal gives you the opportunity to have the product 'on sight' and to assess the product, as you could do in the store. For assessing, for example, drones or software, it is not necessary to register or activate the drone or software *. Also with SD cards and other digital storage media, it is not necessary to remove it from the packaging and install it to be able to assess its operation. If the hard disk does not do what it is supposed to do, there is a warranty (and not revocation). For example, registering the product before returning it or using a hard drive can result in a depreciation of up to 100% of the purchase price. However, we always do our best to resolve such situations in all reasonableness and to the satisfaction of both parties..
Activated & registered products
Activation & registration leads to irrevocable depreciation of the product. Activating a product online takes place when you first connect the product and the software and is necessary before you can use the product. During this process, you are explicitly asked to activate the product and it is usually linked to an email address that starts the warranty period. The activation / registration is irreversible and means depreciation. When returning, we will determine whether and when the product has been activated.
Excluded from right of withdrawal
- Products and license codes provided digitally, such as Care Refresh, are usually provided digitally when purchased separately (without a drone). In that case, the license code is non-returnable. When you have received the physical ticket, you can return it if the scratching falcon is intact.
- Business customers are excluded from withdrawal. Business customers are eligible to cancel deposits.
- Sealed and consumable items that are not suitable to be returned for health protection or hygiene reasons and where the seal has been broken after delivery, such as vacuum bags.
Arrange the shipment yourself?
You can use the following return address. Please note: if you do not tell us about your return shipment first it may take longer to handle it. Please contact us first before you return anything so we can handle it quicker.
Zomerhofstraat 71 - unit 112
European model withdrawal form
You can also use the European model withdrawal form to inform us that you are canceling the purchase. However, the use of this form is not mandatory and we do not recommend it (it takes longer to process it).
Additional information and service